Rick Sammon intended to talk a about HDR but talks generally about photography:
- Sports photographers that shoot with both eyes open, not just the eye looking through the view-finder.
- Daylight flash fill article.
- Best time for night photography is near dusk with a little ambient light.
- Eye-to-eye is better for portrait.
- Using a colour checking passport for white-balance, or an expo-disk.
- Drinking Coffee and Alcohol changes colour perception: don't drink and print.
He also talks about levels of learning:
- Unconscious Incompetence: we don't know we are not good.
- Conscious Incompetence: we know we need help.
- Conscious Competence: we know we are good.
- Unconscious Competence: we don't think, we just do it... mastery.